Frequently Asked Questions (iOS)
Have you recently restored your device or upgraded from one iOS device to another? Follow these instructions to reinstall your purchases:
To install purchased tracks on your iOS device, check in your device's general settings under "iTunes and App Store" to make sure you're logged in with the Apple ID originally used to make your purchases. Then, open Naturespace and tap the green "+" icon to view the Naturespace store catalog. Tap the "P" icon in the lower right corner of the store, and then tap "Check for uninstalled purchases." This will display all of the purchased tracks associated with your account. Tap any track to begin downloading.
(If it’s possible that you’ve made purchases from more than one Apple ID, you can repeat the above steps with a second ID.)
If that doesn't work, we'd recommend the following steps:
- Delete the app on your device.
- Navigate to Settings > iTunes & App Store
- Tap your account ID and "Sign Out."
- Hold down the top button and slide to power off your device.
- Power on your device and re-download Naturespace over WiFi and not from a synced computer or iCloud backup. (Apple will prompt you for your Apple ID and password.)
- When you launch Naturespace for the first time, you will be prompted to select "New User" or "Unlock." Tap "Unlock."
- After you tap the "Unlock" button, navigate to the Naturespace in-app store by tapping the green "+" icon. At the bottom of the screen, you'll see an activity bar. Please note the messages in the bar as the device communicates with Apple. The restore process can take some time depending on the number of tracks and speed of connection. Keep the Naturespace app open and in the foreground until your track restore completes.
To create a new folder:
- Tap the "folder" icon in the bottom right corner of the app to open folders mode.
- Tap the text navigation link "Folders" in the upper left corner to open the folder selection drawer.
- Tap the "+" to create a new folder and select your tracks.
To modify an existing folder:
- To rearrange or delete tracks, select any folder and tap the upper right icon that looks like a stack of horizontal bars.
- To rename a folder or add tracks, select the folder and tap the "+" in the upper right corner.
You can delete a track by tapping on the "folder" icon in the bottom right corner of the screen. Tap the icon in the upper right corner that looks like a stack of horizontal bars. You may now select a track to delete by tapping the red circle that appears over each title.
You can delete and re-download your tracks as many times as you'd like. Tap the "+" icon to view the Naturespace catalog, and then tap the "P" icon in the lower right corner of the store.
Frequently Asked Questions (Android)
Reinstalling purchased tracks
Downloading previously purchased bundles onto your Android device will unlock the tracks in the Naturespace store. The tracks that are included in the add-on packs should automatically appear with the word "Download" in the Naturespace store in place of the price when the bundles are installed. Once downloaded, the tracks will appear on the Naturespace home screen.
To re-download a previously purchased Naturespace bundle, follow these steps:
1. Open the “Play Store” app.
2. Select the “Menu” icon located in the upper-left corner, and then choose “My apps“.
3. Swipe to the left to get to the “All” area. All the apps you ever downloaded will be listed here including paid apps.
4. Select the app you wish to install from the list, then tap "Install." You will not be charged again for an app you have already paid for.
You can also initiate a re-download from the Google Play website- just visit the My Android Apps page.
The tracks that are included in the add-on packs should appear with the word "Download" in the Naturespace store in place of the price. You can organize the tracks using the folders feature, if you wish. You may delete the add-on packs from your device once you've downloaded the tracks in the Naturespace store.
Frequently Asked Questions (iTunes Albums)
EARBUD OPTIMIZATION (EO) AND FULL SPECTRUM (FS) AUDIO FILES ON ITUNES
Proper reproduction of natural sound typically requires accurate, high-quality headphones. We discovered early on that our recordings lost much of their realism when using earbud-style headphones like the original stock Apple earphones that come with every iPod and iPhone. Since they are by far the most common headphone in use these days, we quickly developed a mastering process that compensated for their particular spectral signature. We did not expect, however, that it would be so effective.
With this proprietary mastering process, our “Earbud Optimized" tracks accurately reproduce the holographic imaging that is the cornerstone of our recordings over earbud-style headphones. We believe it is the finest reproduction of natural sounds available for the entire earbud family of headphones. When it comes to nature audio and earbuds, this mastering process is a mandatory step in creating a true “being there” experience.
If not listening with earbuds, we recommend listening to the Full Spectrum files.